Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 9 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:10 pm

((Kk i'll see you after))

Sybil rolled her eyes, she was tired of dancing around this,"For goodness sake, give me something to call you. I'm tired of calling you Pretty Boy." She took another drink and smirked,"Plus, you know my name. So out with it." She persisted. She didn't understand why he was avoiding this, it was like he was trying to hide something.  It made her curious, she was going to figure this man out.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 9 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Killi grnned, "What if I like being called Pretty Boy?" He teased, he finished off his drink started on the others. "My name is..." He paused for dramatic effect and drummed his hands on the table. "Killi." He told her and finished his third drink.

(I think my dad just burned me Neutral )
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:00 pm

{ First Mate of the Devil’s Dream. }
⊙Samson Stefan Merriweather, likes to be called Sam. ∬ 6’5” ∫ 23 ∫ Sam has the ivory skin tone his family is known for, but after seven years of working on a boat, he has gotten a tan. Though his skin has a pinkish tint to it from getting one too many sunburns. He has the roman typeface, long lengthwise without it looking like a horse and skinny width wise. Sam has high cheek bones, but they are smooth and are aligned perfectly with his exceptionally curved jaw. His eyes are a bright blue-grey that could be compared to a cloudy sky, with straight eyebrows that thin out and sometimes seem invisible because of the blonde against the tan skin. His nose is sharp and ends in a point, though it compliments his face. Sam has round, puckered lips with a deep pink color. More than once Alex and others on the crew have called him 'Luscious Lips'. Which Sam is okay with, unless it's from someone not on the crew then he won't hesitate from giving you a busted lip. Sam has broad shoulders and the skinny waist giving his torso the famous 'V' shape. He has big arms, though not like bodybuilder big{Those just look unnatural}, that he has more than once lovingly referred to as 'The Big Guns'. On his left arm bicep there is an anchor tattoo; A sea monster is coiled once around his right arm bicep. His legs are long and muscled from climbing the rigging. On his left thigh there is a scar from being stabbed on a raid that went wrong. ∫ Sam isn't the typical pirate type, if things had gone different in his childhood he would have made an excellent king. He is confident in who he is, and though he is sometimes not sure on what he does he continues to do and will probably always continue to do it. Sam is a self-sacrificing kind of person. He always cares about others before himself, and if push comes to shove, he will protect his friends and family first then worry about himself later. It is because of this that he had gotten the scar on his leg, he was protecting Alex. He can be a risk taker when he is only involving himself, but with others he usually takes the safer route. Sam considers everyone on the crew of the Devil's Dream family, and Killi is like a brother to them. Though Killi is the only one that knows about his past. When it comes to Sam's past he gets sensitive and angry, and will be guarded and rude if asked about it. He is closed off to strangers and usually will only respond to them with shrugs and nods, though he won't be out-right mean to them and will help them if need be. Sam isn't the brightest light on the chandelier, but he isn't simple-minded either. He can be clever once in a while, and can think things through. It's just that he will choose not to think, he will be rash and go in guns a blazin' or something like that. ∫ He is the great grandson to Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip. He has an older sister, by three years, Briar. ∫ Sam's grandfather(Stefan II) was a gambler, and had some very bad luck. By the time he reached his tenth year of ruling, he had gambled away all of the country's money. The country had lost power by lack of finance and the people grew restless. Sam's father, Phillip II, was not better. He was a cruel leader to the people. He gave what little money the country had to the nobles and royals. When Sam was three, the people rebelled and took control of the country. During the battle for the castle, one of the King's guard managed to get Briar and Sam out of there. The royal family, all except for Briar and Sam, was executed the next morning. Sam lived at an orphanage with his sister until he was thirteen. On Briar's, Samson's sister, birthday she ran away claiming that she was going to make them royals again. Sam never saw his sister again. He first got work in a trading port, as a cabin boy. When Sam was sixteen, the boat he was working for was raided by pirates. The pirate captain asked the ship crew if they wanted to join the captain's. Sam, along with a few others, agreed. Sam soon became close friends to the pirate Captain's First Mate. When the pirate Captain died, his friend became the Captain and he became the First Mate. He has been working as First Mate for the Captain since then. ∫ Crushes hard on Chloe since he first meets her. ∫ Sam's preferred weapon is a long sword. It's blade is made from pure steel, and the hilt is silver with sapphires embedded in it's end. ∫ ╭☆╯мѕ. мαяνєℓ╰☆╮
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Sybil couldn't help but laugh at his dramatics a bit,"Wow, a odd name for an odd guy.. It suits you." She smiled lightly,"How'd you get a name like that?"
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:07 pm

((Lol literally burned or metaphorically? Laughing What'd you do? Smile ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:15 pm

Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:21 pm

(I have no guys so this isn't as much fun, but I think maybe Chloe could look a little like this, if her hair was straightened and braided down the side. https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1379774396/328703.jpg ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:23 pm

Killi shrugged, "it's a nickname." He said simply. "It's from killing a lot of people." He joked.

(I asked him if I could be excused because I wanted to get back and they were finished eating but kept talking. And when I asked him, he replied with 'Donielle(that's my name), there's no excuse for you'. And I was like so can I go or nah. And he was like yeah you can go.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:25 pm

Chloe is adorbs lol.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:26 pm

I like Sybil's eyebrows Smile)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:26 pm

(( lol right? I thought she looked pretty adorable. ))

((and omg that is great, sounds like something my dad would say))

Sybil chuckled half-heartedly to herself,"If that was the case then that'd probably be my nick name, not yours."
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:27 pm

(I like that, out of everything, you like her eyebrows lol ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:28 pm

((SHe's not as pretty as Chloe in my opinion. I could have found a better example but i'm lazy and it's hard to find pics of unique colored eyes well.. cause they're rare. :p ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Killi finished his fifth drink in one gulp, "I'd rather not count to find out." He mumbled, he used his nail to scratch at a carving on the table to distract himself from their topic, regretting his joke. "How did you become the way you are?" He asked her curious. "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Hey, don't judge me lol. I like eyebrows like that, and I wish mine were like that.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Sybil locked her jaw and finished off her fourth drink of the night before speaking, "Um, I guess you could say I won the genetic lottery, but I think of it as more of a curse. Every woman in my family has been this way. But now, I'm the only one left and hopefully the last." She cleared her throat,"It just kinda happened for the first time when i was about 17.. I think I was 17 anyway. Things..." Her eyes saddened,"Things didn't go very well." She shook off her feeling of sadness,"Oh, um, I'm sorry if i scared you last week. I probably should have warned you before.. You know."

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:50 pm

((lol no judging here. I wish I had eyes like hers, I absolutely love unusually colored eyes. And what color eyes do i have? Brown. Go figure haha ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:55 pm

Killi shrugged, "As long as you don't try to eat me, im not bothered by it. Honestly, it's not the weirdest thing that had happened to me." He said nonchalantly.

(I don't really have an eye color preference.:/)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:02 pm

Oh I don't have a preference per say. I just think the different colors are cool Smile ))

Sybil smirked,"You're lucky I didn't eat you. If that deer hasn't been there you might have been my meal. I can't exactly control myself all the time. If I could control myself this wouldn't be such a bad gift." She bit her lip to keep from grinning,"I'm not so sure I believe you, you were standing with your mouth open for a moment. But I'll give you props, most people who were in your situation would go running for the hills; I mean you ran but I think that was cause of that girl. Ninety nine perfect of the people in here would run if they knew what I was, so why don't you? Why are you here?" She asked curiously.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:08 pm

Killi shrugged, "You asked me to come." He said not needing any other reason, "Plus I needed a drink." He said and raised his glass and tilted the contents back into his mouth for emphasis. "And she's not "some girl" so don't call her that. " He said, Killi was rubbed the wrong way when Sybil said it like that as if there was something wrong with Chloe.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:09 am

Sybil nodded,"Okay, then who is she?" She asked curiously. Sybil wasn't from around here so she really didn't know anything about this kingdom or its people. She wouldn't usually care, but she figured she'd better ask in case she upset him again. "You both seem very close. "

((I fell asleep... Embarassed ))

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:17 pm

I noticed:lol:)
"It doesn't matter who she is." Killi said, feeling he needed to protect Chloe's identity in order to keep his hidden. "We are close, we have known each other since forever. She's the number one girl in my life." He said grinning at the thought of Chloe, meaning his words whole heartedly.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:48 pm

Sybil felt a pang of jealously hit her heart. Why? She wasn't sure. She must still have her head knocked loose from their little adventure last week. But she nodded ,"That's good you have someone like that in your life... But why do you sleep with other girls if she's so perfect?" She asked, curiously.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:02 pm

Okay so I had to take a picture of my eyes for my photo class, hated it. Was the most creepy week in school ever with all these kids eyes being printed and hung up.. odd week.))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Lol, your eyes look cool.)
Killi frowned, what's with all of these questions? He wondered. It couldn't be that Sybil's jealous, or is she? "Because im not going to sleep with her. I'd never do that, trust me."
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum