Once Upon A Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

3 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:18 pm

((It's all good, I get you. I had a long day too. I don't blame ya Smile Hope it wasn't too hard ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

https://ouatime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: 〇ﬡᙅᙓ ᑌᕈᗢﬡ ᗩ ♈ᓮᙢᗴ - A not so fairy tale Roleplay

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:26 pm

((You still on?))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:27 pm

(Sorry had to eat dinner.)
Killi frowned and crossed his arms over his bare chest, "Sure." He said and stalled away, going over to the spring. "Weirdest girl I've ever met." He muttered to himself.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:45 pm

(It's all good I went to the gym (: just working on my fitness lol))

Sybil sighed softly, watching him go. She couldn't figure him out either, he confused her. One moment he was worried about her and the next he turned into a sarcastic joker. Apperently someone needed to be dying to get his serious attention. He was looking at the spring she used to clean off earlier, and with his attention diverted, she decided to change behind a tree. However... she wasn't completely behind the tree. She didn't know this was the case, but part of her beautiful body that was usually hidden by her cloak and clothes peeked from behind the tree.  She changed slowly, trying to figure out what to do with her ripped shirt. "Such a waste..." She said softly to herself as she tossed it into a pile of leaves next to her which rustled. She paid no attention to it.

Last edited by Copperpelt9797 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Guess I missed ya, sorry Dusk))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:43 pm

You on? Sorry if I post too much. I'm just bored. No homework for the past few days and it's been great but boring.))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:24 pm

I'll be on a lot this weekend, late. So if you get a chance this weekend we can rp. I know you're probably busy during the week. I usually am. I've had a slow week for school/: ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:35 pm

Yeah, sorry i got super busy; between band, school, home, interact club, and my chemistry study group, I didn't have any time to get on Sad But on the weekends I'll be able to get on much more too.)

Killi snuck a look over his shoulder at her, he started at her bare skin before looking ahead again. He grinned to himself and headed for the spring, leaving his trousers on he dove into the pool gracefully. After serving years on to the ship, he had become very skilled in the art of swimming. He could hold his breath longer underwater than any man he had ever met. He swam to the bottom of the clear pool and treaded water there.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:10 pm

((It's all good, glad you're here. Was worried I was boring you lol! jk I have a lot of homework for the weekend too \: ))

Sybil got her underskirt and corset on before she heard the splash. She watched the man go under the water, but she caught a glimpse of his body too. Guess... I guess maybe his body isn't so bad. She thought to herself before putting the rest of her clothes on, lastly the golden hood. She didn't see him come up and she was beginning to wonder if he had gotten out. She went over to the springs and pulled out her can-tine, so she had an excuse for looking into the pool in case he was near by. She peered into the water and saw him under, moving. Wow.. he's been under a long time. She sighed and pulled out her can-tine and began to fill it. She tried to not look at him again since she knew he was alright.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:08 am

(Copper you could never bore me, I just get distracted a lot. Like I just got distracted by the 2015 people's choice awards. Cool )
Killi looked towards the edge and could see a blurred image of Sybil filling up her canteen. He swam up to the edge where he was in waist deep water. Tiny water droplets run from his hair down his body glistening in the sun {too much, or not enough Wink}; the water level stopping just above the waist band of his trousers because his trousers hung so low and if the water wasn't so clear, you would think that he wasn't wearing any pants at all. Killi ran his fingers through his hair, "You haven't left yet, love?" He asked, though obviously he knew she hasn't; the question was more meant as 'leave now or else grrr I'm a pirate' ya' know.

Last edited by мѕ. мαяνєℓ on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:15 am

((Lol well don't worry I had a soccer game and just got out so you have great timing. I'm replying now it'll just take a sec cause I'm on my phone (: and just enough, I can picture it perfectly (; lol ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:20 am

Copperpelt9797 wrote:and just enough, I can picture it perfectly (; lol ))
(Yeah, just think Baywatch lol.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:29 am

Sybil honey eyes were reflecting the water a bit, giving it a liquid honey. She had let her hair fall and it was wet and wavy down to her left side as she put her cap on her canteen. She glanced up at him and his glistening body and (would never admit it) but she didn't want to look away. It wasn't because she was mesmerized by him, but she found his body interesting. She had only once seen one man like this and she was curious. However, She took her gaze away and her pale cheeks turned a light rosey pink. She kept her gaze the same though. "I'm just leaving, don't act too disappointed. "
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:39 am

A large smirk came on to Killi's face; he noticed the look she gave his body and the light blush that came to her face. "Hold on there, love." He said and waded in the water over to her. Because he was standing and she wasn't, Killi looked down at her with a wicked gleam in his eyes. He ran his fingers over her cloak, feeling the soft golden material, "Wherever did you get this?" He asked her, intentionally making his voice low and provocative as if he was talking about some thing very different.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 am

Lol I thought of like, you know how girls like come up out of water and fling their hair back all trying to be sexy? I thought of that lol water spraying everywhere. I know that wasn't right but I immediately pictured that haha))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:44 am

Lol that pretty close, I imagined the lifeguards from the show Baywatch; you know like coming out of the water in slow motion, looking beautiful and graceful and wet lol.)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:54 am

Sybil could see his attitude change, his confidence and charm coming though.  She could also see how easily a girl could fall for him, like that girl at the bar.. Even she nearly had been hit by the striking sound of his voice, her cheeks blushing deeper pink, but then he touched her cloak. In turn, she instinctively stiffened. She looked back at him and tried to relax, she needed to calm down.  If anything happened she'd get it back. Just calm down Sybil... She gave him a small shrug, pretending to be unaffected but her cheeks again gave her away. "I told you, it was my mothers. And her mothers before that, and her mother's before that. I'm not sure were exactly it came from, but it's very special to me." She spoke softly, and sounded uninterested.

((lol that's pretty much the jist of what i was thinking XD haha. He's so full of himself, I love it. ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:56 am

((Love the profile pic Smile ))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:01 am

(Yeah he is! Lol)
Killi continued to smirk at her blush and let go of her cloak, "It's in excellent condition." He told her, as on of his hands disappeared behind his back. "It would be a shame if someone. . . got it wet." He through a handful of water at her, splashing her cloak. He laughed, and stepped back towards to water. "That'll teach you not to play poker with the men, darlin'." He said teasingly and winked at her.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:01 am

Thanks Smile)
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:08 am

When he splashed her cloak Sybil habitual reaction was to become angry and hostile, and if you looked closely you could probably see the angry boiling up inside of her. Yet, somehow, for whatever reason (probably the fact that she had killed a hole village today and didn't want to see another person dead) that anger melted away into something... different and unusual for her. She gave him a smirk back,"Get off your high horse, pretty boy, I let you win." She reached in and splashed him back for good measure. She knew he was already wet but what else was she supposed to do? Eat him? (nah). She laughed softly, a sound not often heard, it was almost a musical little laugh.
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:11 am

Killi smirked, "Your asking for war, love." He said, not in the least bothered by her splash. "You think you can insult my honor and not get away with it?" He asked her impishly.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:16 am

Sybil half looked away, hiding her smile by biting her lower lip,"Maybe... Maybe not." She teased back lightly,"Bring it on, Pretty boy." She splashed him, hitting him in the face and sending the water glistening onto his skin.

((Lol she still doesn't know his name))
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by мѕ. мαяνєℓ Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:21 am

(Yupp I know. I haven't decided which name to give her yet lol.)
Killi shook the water off like dog, he gave Sybil an incredulous look. He honestly didn't know that she would do that, thinking that she didn't have enough gall. He smirked deviously, "It's on Sybil." He warned her before rushing towards her and snatching her up. He removed her fine coal from her shoulders not wanting to get it wet before he tossed her into the water.
мѕ. мαяνєℓ
мѕ. мαяνєℓ

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperpelt9797 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:31 am

((I get yah, I'm in no rush I just have nothing to call him lol Pretty boy will have to do for now))

Sybil couldn't help but laugh girlishly as he picked her up. She protested, while giggling softly, but some part of her kind of liked being held in this strong, mysterious mans arms. She hit the water, getting wet again, and momentarily forgetting about her cloak. It was the first time she'd taken it off without worry; probably because she wasn't thinking about that right now. She came up and ran her hand through her hair to get it out of her face, the dark hair was soft and her fingers laced gently through it. Her wet clothes now clung to her body as she grinned,"That was not nice! I just got dressed!"
Copperpelt9797
Copperpelt9797
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum